Cisco advisory cisco-sa-20131009-asa originally released on October 9, 2013 was updated today. According to Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software is affected by the following vulnerabilities:
- IPsec VPN Crafted ICMP Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SQL*Net Inspection Engine Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Digital Certificate Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Remote Access VPN Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Digital Certificate HTTP Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- HTTP Deep Packet Inspection Denial of Service Vulnerability
- DNS Inspection Denial of Service Vulnerability
- AnyConnect SSL VPN Memory Exhaustion Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Clientless SSL VPN Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Crafted ICMP Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
These vulnerabilities are independent of one another; a release that is affected by one of the vulnerabilities may not be affected by the others. More information is available at Cisco.
3 thoughts on “Cisco Updates ASA Software”
Hi. Today the application of windows live messenger. That is a very nicely created report. I will be likely to take note of the idea obtainable here we are at learn more of your strategies. We appreciate you the actual post. Let me absolutely return.
hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot
of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading
instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your
high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.